Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

new guy from maryland motor cruisers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new guy from maryland motor cruisers Empty new guy from maryland motor cruisers Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

hi, I was directed to the site from the southern md mustang club

i have a 95 emerald vert

new guy from maryland motor cruisers 95_mus10

hope to meet some of you guys soon

2new guy from maryland motor cruisers Empty Re: new guy from maryland motor cruisers Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome to our web page. Hope that you will consider joining our club as we move towards the spring and summer events. We have a great line up of activities planned. Also it would be great if you joined as we do not have any mustangs of your style in our club. Keep in touch and if you have any questions about our club please call Ted BSM President at 410-507-7899 again welcome and thanks for visiting

3new guy from maryland motor cruisers Empty Re: new guy from maryland motor cruisers Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hello and welcome looking foward to metting you have to check out our cruize nights lotsof fun

4new guy from maryland motor cruisers Empty Re: new guy from maryland motor cruisers Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 pm

hey there i'm new here to

5new guy from maryland motor cruisers Empty Re: new guy from maryland motor cruisers Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:11 pm

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Welcome To Bay Side Mustangs!!

Rob
2008 Bullitt #0867

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum