Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Gal from Rockville...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Gal from Rockville... Empty New Gal from Rockville... Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:35 am

Hey everyone,

i'm coming over from MDPatriots!!! i have met quite a few from you from past events and of course from our Daytona 500 cruise yesterday!! thanks to those of you for coming out and joining us!! it was a great time!

i look forward to seeing you all again and making it out to some of your events!!

Laura

2New Gal from Rockville... Empty Re: New Gal from Rockville... Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Laura, thanks for hosting the event we had a great time. Hope you can make some of our cruise nights. I will post the different theme nights on the web sites as we get a little closer to the events starting. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
See you soon
Ted
BSM President

3New Gal from Rockville... Empty Welcome to Bay Side Mustangs Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 pm

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

It was very nice meeting you Sunday. You have a really nice car. You were great
in the lead all day. I swear I would follow those taillights anywhere. lol

Rob
2008 Bullitt #0867

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum