Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

New guy from Deale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New guy from Deale Empty New guy from Deale Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:36 pm

giansconvert

giansconvert
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hey everybody I'm Gian-carlo (Gian for short) and I have a 2000 blue mustang convertible. Her name is Abby and she is my pride and joy! I was curious about your club and want some more info, maybe come out to a meet, and maybe join! Look forward to hearing from you all.

2New guy from Deale Empty hey Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:04 pm

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

Nice to meet u. My name is Nick. If you want to call me I will send you a message with my phone number in it

3New guy from Deale Empty Welcome to the site Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Gian, Nice to see you drop by on our web site. Please give me a call @ 410-507-7899 so we can talk about the club. I think you would enjoy the mustang enthusiast we have in our club. Our members range from 18 - 67 years old. We have been officially a club since January but have been very active in cruises, car shows, outings and road rallies last year. We have several things planned for this year and would love for you to be part of them all. There are several members from North Beach / Chesapeake Beach area.
If you have any questions Please Call

Ted BSM President

4New guy from Deale Empty Welcome Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:42 pm

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Welcome to Bay Side Mustangs!!!

My name is Rob and I live in Owings, MD. Hope to meet you soon.

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

5New guy from Deale Empty Re: New guy from Deale Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Gian, It was great to meet you today and thanks for joining BSM. I look forward to you joining us on all the upcoming events we have planned. I will send out your membership card sometime next week when I meet with the Treasurer.

Thanks
Ted

6New guy from Deale Empty Re: New guy from Deale Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:01 am

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum