Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Member Empty New Member Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:54 pm

04FordCobra

04FordCobra
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hello Everyone,
I'm Scott Talbott formally from Beltsville, Annapolis, lived in Edgewater for a year, and now in Dunkirk. I was out in Edgewater on Rt.2 and briefly spoke to Ted? Red Saleen. I remembered he said Bay Side, so here I am. I'll try and check you all out April 21st at the Green turtle, what time?

1st car '79 Monte Carlo
'67 GTO
'87 Grand National
Had a '87 Monte Carlo SS w/'95 LT-1 Corvette engine reprogrammed, 700r4 built would hit 2nd so hard tires would break loose over 2200 rpms, but when I got her right 2nd and 3rd would chirp so hard the dash would pop Very Happy She had 100k on her when I put the LT-1 in in '96 (2k on the LT-1 from Brandywine Still in the vette when I made the deal) I sent her to the crusher @320k miles, over 200k on that LT-1 hammered every mile of it and I sold that to a guy with a '32 Ford. Back then 5.0's used to say at the next light when they caught up "Man what's in there? That aint stock" Twisted Evil Monte will always be my favorite all time. If I even attempted to tell 1/1000Th of the stories it would take all night.

So I wanted to get something new in '97 and went to 3 Chevy dealerships after a '97 Camaro SS. Wouldn't take a dime off. I went and got a brochure from a Ford dealership and explained what I was after and what I could do. Lanham Ford worked on that Deal for a solid week, called me and said, "how would you like to come and pick up that Rio Red, saddle leather interior Cobra for a price cheaper than most are paying for a GT?" I think it was $21,000 with 6 miles on it. I remember filling up at the BP in beltsville and a guy had said his girlfriend just bought one, and asked me what I paid. When I told him he threw down the windshield cleaning thing, stopped fueling and sped off...messed his day up...
So that's how I came to Ford and Mustangs since then I've had a '95 Cobra, and two '04 Cobra's including the one I have today...#792 Mystichrome, I trailered back from Michigan with 8k on the clock. That reminds me I need 2 back tires already after 4k miles? Those F-1's peel right off or something Rolling Eyes The other '04 was a Competition Orange I got New, totalled-hit by a stolen car in Beltsville on a visit. My wife cracked her head pretty bad, was unable to go after the fleeing clown and a police officer on scene couldn't find him. Evil or Very Mad

'04 Mysti
New Member Cobra_11

'04 Tropicana
New Member 2117pi10

Tropican Squeezed by a few choice words
New Member 2117pi11

2New Member Empty Re: New Member Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 pm

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

Name is Nick nice to meet you. Would love to see a Mystic cobra in the club. I have a 2000 Electric Green V6 so that is a rare color to. That is a really nice car you have. If you have any questions feel fre to call me at 410-703-1644

3New Member Empty Re: New Member Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 pm

04FordCobra

04FordCobra
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Thanx Nick, that is also a cool stang you got there, I like the green as well, like I said I'll try and make the Green Turtle night so about what time do you all meet??

4New Member Empty Re: New Member Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:52 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

hope to see ya therer i think we will be starting around 6pm till dark not sure but usally that what we did last year at the giant hope to see ya there

5New Member Empty Re: New Member Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Scott, glad to see you found us on the Web. Can't wait to talk with you about your car. See you at the Turtle on the 21st. weather permitting we officially start at 6 and end no later then 9 or so. We could really use some more members and hope you consider our club. We have alot of exciting things planned for the upcoming show and cruise season and would love for you to be part of them. Membership is $20.00 per year and that includes a t-shirt, membership card and plenty of useful discounts on parts and labor at various sponsored businesses.

Thanks again for checking us out
Ted BSM President
443-951-9260

6New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:05 am

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Welcome to our site. My name is Rob and I live in Owings, MD.
See you at the Turtle, maybe we can cruise up together?
Let me know.

Rob
2008Bullitt0867

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

7New Member Empty Re: New Member Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:57 pm

04FordCobra

04FordCobra
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Thanks Ted and Rob, and Rob I'll definitely let you know about cruising up together the closer we get to the 21st. Thanks again, Scott

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum