Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie to the site, Veteran to the stang

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newbie to the site, Veteran to the stang Empty Newbie to the site, Veteran to the stang Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 am

9Psi 98

Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hello all. I was told by Bullitt Rob that if I didn't join, then he would break my legs....lol Anyway, here I am, to join the forum. Proud owner of a Bright Atlantic Blue GT with too much done to it to list right now. You'll see me out there, I'm actually trying to put some mileage on my car this year. It's a 98 with only 48xxx miles.

Newbie to the site, Veteran to the stang Mustanggaithersburg

2Newbie to the site, Veteran to the stang Empty Welcome to Bay Side Mustangs Web Page Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome newbie, I hope you will consider our club for membership. We have lots of sponsors and have prepared a summer full of fun with all kinds of mustang enthusiast. Tomorrow night starts our first hosted cruise night. Cruisin with the Turtle at the Greene Turtle Sports Bar and Grille in Edgewater Md. Rt 2 & 214 next to the K-Mart. This will be on every Tuesday night from tomorrow through October weather permitting. Saturday we are planning a cruise to the So. Md. Mustang sponsored Spring Fling Show in Lusby Md. Call for details

Ted BSM President
410-507-7899 or 443-951-9260

9Psi 98

Bay Side Mustangs Member

Ted Wright President BSM wrote:Welcome newbie, I hope you will consider our club for membership. We have lots of sponsors and have prepared a summer full of fun with all kinds of mustang enthusiast. Tomorrow night starts our first hosted cruise night. Cruisin with the Turtle at the Greene Turtle Sports Bar and Grille in Edgewater Md. Rt 2 & 214 next to the K-Mart. This will be on every Tuesday night from tomorrow through October weather permitting. Saturday we are planning a cruise to the So. Md. Mustang sponsored Spring Fling Show in Lusby Md. Call for details

Ted BSM President
410-507-7899 or 443-951-9260

Hey Ted. I think I met you at the Sheehy Ford Show a few weeks ago. I won't be at "The Turtle" tonight, I have to work tomorrow morning early (4am) so maybe next time for sure. I'm actually a member of The Southern Maryland Mustang Club, so I am familiar with, and will be attending the Spring Fling Show this coming weekend. Hope to see you guys/gals there! Cool

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Thanks for signing up at our website. Your lucky, I had my bat in the trunk Saturday...lol.
(Just to let future forum/club members know... I didn't say that I would break his legs..lol)
Hope to see you Tuesday night at the Turtle.

Rob

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

9Psi 98

Bay Side Mustangs Member

2008Bullitt0867 wrote:Thanks for signing up at our website. Your lucky, I had my bat in the trunk Saturday...lol.
(Just to let future forum/club members know... I didn't say that I would break his legs..lol)
Hope to see you Tuesday night at the Turtle.

Rob

I'll be at the Turtle tonight. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum