Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD

+2
BigE27
matrix_stang
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Empty NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 pm

matrix_stang

matrix_stang
Bay Side Mustangs Member

What up everyone, i was turned onto the club by fellow member Silver streak. I am fairly new to the Mustang scene. I have a white 09 Mustang Glassback. i bought the car in April. i currently have it lowered with Eibach sportline 2" lowering springs on black 20" Foose nitrious wheels. it has a K&N intake with SuperChip Cortex programmer and exhaust of course. A double Din Kenwood touch screen with 7'' sunvisor tv's. Rouch spoiler and rear window louvers and all lenses are blacked out with a black billit grill.
Next is the HO procharger kit and full bodykit with hood. glad to be apart of the club!!!! i have added a pic of my custom sub enclosure i made for the trunk, see the "MODS" thread

Last edited by matrix_stang on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Empty Re: NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome nice ride

3NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Empty Re: NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am

sc1039

sc1039
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Nice ride and nice set of mods. Hope to see you at some of the Tuesday night meets.

4NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Empty Re: NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hey, welcome to the web site. We would love for you and Silver Streak to join our club. Our Club is very involved in the community and we have four more shows we are sponsoring this year along with our tuesday night Cruise. The next show is on August 29th from 3 - 8pm at the Green Turtle in Edgewater Md. It would be great if you guys could come down and meet our group along with other Mustang clubs in the area. See the Gallery area under events to see the flyer. Hope you can make it or simply give me a call at 443-951-9260 or 443-507-7899 to talk about membership
Ted Wright
President
Bay Side Mustangs

5NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Empty Re: NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 am

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Welcome to Bayside !!!

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

6NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Empty Re: NEW MEMEBER FROM VIENNA MD Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:54 pm

silverstreak

silverstreak
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum