Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

New members in Glenn Dale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New members in Glenn Dale Empty New members in Glenn Dale Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 am

skyking

skyking
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hi all; Came to the Turtle Tues. Met Ted and a couple others, glad to be a new member. I'm Trey & my wife Janice, had our 89 5.0 LX 20 years, also working on my 83 Thunderbird turbo coupe of 25 years. We restore & fly old airplanes as a hobby, worked for US Airways as a mechanic for 20 years. Look forward to meeting you all! Very Happy

2New members in Glenn Dale Empty Re: New members in Glenn Dale Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:43 am

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Welcome to Bay Side !!!

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

3New members in Glenn Dale Empty Re: New members in Glenn Dale Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 am

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Trey & Janice, I was very glad to meet you guys last night. I think after talking with you, you made the right choice to join the fastest growing club in the mid Atlantic region. I have added your pictures to the new member area and to your avatar as well as changed your status to full member.

enjoy
Ted

4New members in Glenn Dale Empty Re: New members in Glenn Dale Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:07 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome to the club nice fox body

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]