Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just stopping in to say hello

+2
Ted Wright
hpbyhermann
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just stopping in to say hello Empty Just stopping in to say hello Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm

hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann
Bay Side Mustangs Member

I live in Edgewater so this is a perfect fit! I'm Hermann and my wife is Jennifer. I own Horsepower By Hermann, a Mustang specific business that has been around since 1993. (except for a 2.5 year location change to Florida when my wife was transfered with her job) Nice to be back home and glad to be involved with a nice club like this one. See everyone at the Tuesday nite meets at Green Turtle. Very Happy Hermann

2Just stopping in to say hello Empty Re: Just stopping in to say hello Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Herman, glad you joined the club. I have already posted your sponsorship to the web page. I hope you like what we did.
See you next week
Ted

3Just stopping in to say hello Empty Re: Just stopping in to say hello Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 am

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Welcome to Bay Side !!!

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann
Bay Side Mustangs Member

If I can help out with tech questions ect. let me know! Hermann

5Just stopping in to say hello Empty Re: Just stopping in to say hello Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 pm

skyking

skyking
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Howdy Hermann, look forward to meeting you.......Trey Very Happy

6Just stopping in to say hello Empty Looking forward to Tuesday at the turtle Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:01 pm

hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann
Bay Side Mustangs Member

skyking wrote:Howdy Hermann, look forward to meeting you.......Trey Very Happy
Same here Trey, nice looking 89' LX you have there!!! My first stang ever was an 89 LX also!! Here is a 5.0 Mustang magazine article of it. http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/22299_1989_mustang_lx_hermann_stolzenberg/index.html

7Just stopping in to say hello Empty Re: Just stopping in to say hello Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:43 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

hey herman, welcome to the club. idk if you remember but im mike grogan jr.'s son. he says he dealt with you a looong time ago back when he was real big in racing at capitol

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

8Just stopping in to say hello Empty Of course I know your dad!! Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 pm

hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann
Bay Side Mustangs Member

03blkstanggt wrote:hey herman, welcome to the club. idk if you remember but im mike grogan jr.'s son. he says he dealt with you a looong time ago back when he was real big in racing at capitol
He is a really good guy, we have been friends since right out of high school! If you ever beed anything let me know! I'd be glad to help you out!! Hermann Shop # 301-931-3673 or my cell#, 443-510-5493

9Just stopping in to say hello Empty Re: Just stopping in to say hello Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Nogo06gt

Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome back!!! My father and I had dealings with u befor the move, you Dubbed us " father and son racing " haha. Happy to say everything u did for us all those years ago is still working out great. Hope to see u in the spring!

John Adams

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum