Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Experienced Help to Finish a '66

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rookie

Bay Side Mustangs Member

My son and I started a '66 awhile back; both got too busy elsewhere to finish...and I am not too swift at this... We want to finish, sell and move on. In two good days with a veteran restorer, we could get it put together enough to sell. paint and seats all redone; need to replace carpet, put pieces back together. Mechanically ready, but has sat for awhile. Car is in Annapolis/Arnold.

Write back or call me at 443-223-9815 if you are interested or know someone who is good at this and wants to make a little $ doing something they like. Thanks. Glad to find you all.

Rookie

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

i am really good at body work and prep like that but i can see what is needed and maybe can help

Rookie

Bay Side Mustangs Member

Great! My son is at Salisbury -- I will try to get him home for a weekend soon. Do you have any weekend time available? The car is at the Naval Station Hobby Shop -- open weekends only, but lots of tools as needed. His number is 443-534-5913; call or text him if you want so you guys can maybe work it out. His name is Brad Jensen...he is 19 also; turns 20 next week. Tell him his dad did this...he will be happy to hear that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum