Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

NCRMC Fall Show, October 24th in Cheltenham, MD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

The National Captial Region Mustang Club is holding their Fall 2009 show at the Boys Camp in Cheltenham, Maryland.

When: Saturday, October 24 (rain date October 25)
Time: Registration is open 8 - 11 am
Where: 9210 Surratts Road, Cheltenham, Maryland, 20623

This is an all Ford/Lincoln/Mercury show. The vehicle must Ford/Lincoln/Mercury bodied and powered.

There are a total of 21 classes. Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

For full details see the show flyer at www.NCRMC.ORG

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

Hey Jim is it this year or next year you guys are adding that other class?

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Nick,

It will probably be next year. I have to present it to the board of directors at our meeting later this month. The judging for this show will be done on a cleanliness and condition basis. The judges will look at the interior, exterior, engine compartment, trunk and undercarridge

Jim Bridgett

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

so i have no chance

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Nick,

You always have a chance. It depends on the number of cars in your class. I will bring you a copy of the judging sheet that will be used at the show and you will be able to see what is judged and what points are deducted in each category.

Jim

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

ok thanks Jim. You going to be there tonight?

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Nick,

I won't be there tonight. It is my wife's birthday. I will be at the members meeting next Wednesday. I should also be at the Turtle next Tuesday the 13th.

Jim

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

Ok if you can bring it ethier of those days that would be great so i can look at it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum