Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:22 am

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Due to the rain predicted for Saturday. The NCRMC show will be held on Sunday, October 25th. See WWW.NCRMC.ORG for full details.

Jim Bridgett

2Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

ill be there

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

3Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:55 pm

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

il be there!

Were bringing a canopy, if you want to join in

4Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 pm

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Great show! I'll be there next year for sure!

5Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Burnout Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 am

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Aaron,

You were the winner of the UNOFFICIAL Burnout Contest at the show yesterday. Very impressive burnout, plenty of smoke and the exhaust note was excellent. You can see the comments at www.ncrmc.org. I believe it is under the SHOWS and EVENTS FORUM.

Jim Bridgett
NCRMC Board Member
Bayside Mustangs Club Member Very Happy

6Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:52 am

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

I think someone videotaped it. I wonder if we could get ahold of his video.

That was fun though. We should have an official burnout contest sometime. I think it would be fun!

7Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:55 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

lol! i missed it

8Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:38 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

What they had a burn out contest? Twisted Evil

9Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 pm

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Actually it wasn't an official burnout contest, but once someone did one, the next 4 or 5 guys that left the show, decided to give it a try. It is not something that we encourage people to do, but sometimes these things happen.

Jim Bridgett

10Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Empty Re: Show will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:51 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

lol...i only did a little one just for the fact that i wasnt sure if it was ok. but since the guy in front of me lit them up i figured what the hell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum