Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Myrtle Beach 2010

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Myrtle Beach 2010 Empty Myrtle Beach 2010 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 pm

sparksmach1

Bay Side Mustangs Member

Is anybody going to this? I'm going again this year. The website is mustangweek.com

I had a blast last year with all the cruises and the shows. There were an obscene amount of loud, fast, gorgeous mustangs there. I'm going to try and make it out there every year from now on.

If anybody wants a really nice place to get a rental house for the week check out oceanlakesproperties.com  They have a 1 mile stretch of private beach and you are within 2 minutes walking of the beach from there. Its a gated community that has to be about 100 acres total, its gigantic and there are security guards patroling constantly so you know its a secure place to stay and your stang is in a safe place while you sleep.

If anybody wants to get in on my house let me know, I'm getting together a total number of people going so I can give out $ figures for a deposit and the total rent. The place I'm looking at is on the widest street in the neighborhood so its easy to get in/out of. It has sheltered parking (below the house which is on stilts) so if it rains you get minimal water drops on your car. There is room for 4 cars underneath the house, and one out front. There are two of us so far going to be staying at the house (me with the mach and my buddy with an 01 cobra). The house has 3 bedrooms a full kitchen, it sleeps 12 and has an outdoor shower for when you come back from the ocean.

-Mark
-Mark

Last edited by sparksmach1 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing contact info)

2Myrtle Beach 2010 Empty Re: Myrtle Beach 2010 Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:47 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

if im not particapatiing in nmra that weekend ill be there

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum