Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Party and Membership Meeting

+3
TOPLESS LADY
03blkstanggt
00V6ElectricGreen
7 posters

Will you be attending the Christmas Party and Membership Meeting on Dec. 19th at 7pm at the West Annapolis Fire Hall

Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Vote_lcap88%Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Vote_rcap 88% [ 7 ]
Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Vote_lcap12%Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

Poll on Membership Meeting

2Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:15 pm

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

who ever voted can u guys and gals please post so we know whos going to be there or not

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

im voting a "maybe". im not sure if ill be in town.

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

4Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 am

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

I voted yes

5Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 pm

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

i voted yes and i know me and dad will be there

6Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:23 pm

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

I have also received yes's from:
Trey & Janice, Corinne Cook, Reggie & Joy

No's from:
Bobby & Pam, Matthew Clusman, Scott Wanner, Greg Denevan, Diogo Francisco

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

at least you are getting responses

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

yeah, I will send out an email this weekend for everyone to go online and respond.

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

sounds good

10Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

i might also be going. I voted yes.

11Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 pm

sc1039

sc1039
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Me too.

12Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm

corny115

corny115
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hey everyone! Hope you guys & gals all had a good Thanksgiving. Nate & I will be at the Christmas Party but can only be there for about an hour since we have another party to be at that night as well. See you guys then!

13Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Brandie and I will be there Is this achol free party?

14Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 am

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

I am sending out an email also about this. We have only heard from 9 people that they will be attending.

Do we want to postpone this meeting/party until January? Will more people be attending if it was in January? Please respond and let me know what everyone thinks. We have almost 90 members and only hearing from a few...why?

15Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:04 pm

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

If you want I'll make some phone calls, leave some messages. Some people arnt into the whole online thing or they dont check there email that often.
Id need a list of peoples names and numbers though.

16Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:44 pm

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

The problem is we do not have time to call members all the time. They need to be responsible enough to check their emails, everyone has given an email address with their membership forms and need to check them. Sorry if that sounds rude.

17Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 pm

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Well maybe a freindly reminder phone call to remind people to keep up with there email and check the site. I dont work this week =(. But if you want I can make the calls because i happen to have alot of free time.

Also maybe one thing to boost our clubs participation would be a monthly news letter. Something tangible we can send to people. So they know whats going on with the club even without checking the site (even though they should). Again I can help with that to.. I have Adobe InDesign.

18Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

ok, I will email you the roster, and will discuss with the other board members on how to proceed with the newsletter.

Thank you!

19Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:42 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

i check this more than i check emails...sending me a personal message on here would be better for me.

20Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty Re: Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:43 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

im going to have to say no to coming..( wanted to but have new york plans)

21Christmas Party and Membership Meeting Empty December Meeting/holiday party Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:50 am

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

Alright folks, we are going to keep the December meeting as scheduled and have a followup meeting in January. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the open positions. If I do not get responses about interest in the positions, I will start appointing people to them in January.

Open positions are as follows:
1) Historian: The Historian shall collect pictures and information concerning the club, keeping a type of “scrap book” of the club projects, cruises, shows, events, meetings and trip pictures of the club member’s car for posterity.

2) Committee Chairperson: The Committee Chairperson shall preside over all meetings of their respective committee. The Committee Chairperson shall make a report to all members at the next meeting on committee activities.
***I would like to make this a 2 person chair, due to the amount of shows there were last year and so that if 1 is on vacation the other can pick up the duties***

3) Cruise Director: The Cruise Director Shall develop and organize club activities
***I would like to make this a 2 person chair, due to the amount of shows there were last year and so that if 1 is on vacation the other can pick up the duties***

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Cynthia
President

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum