Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

+2
BigE27
Benjammin1829
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Member Empty New Member Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am

Benjammin1829

Benjammin1829
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hi Folks,

Yvette and I joined about two weeks ago! We are having a ball meeting everyone, and Ted is such a great host (Yvette said this not me, LOL)!

We hope to meet everyone at various events!

Oh, by the way, we are the members with a 2010 Black GT Premium with the "Track Pack" installed. Rusty, Ted, and Kevin promised to walk me thru the process of adding after-market products on our car.

So thank you folks for allowing us to join such a nice club.

Ben and Yvette

2New Member Empty Re: New Member Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:20 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome saw your car sat at the show very nice.

3New Member Empty Re: New Member Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

welcome to the club, were u the ones that we walked over to ur car at the glory days show?

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

4New Member Empty Re: New Member Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Ben & Yvette it is my pleasure to have you as new members to our club as I know you will find great people in the club to surround yourself with. I do believe you made a great decision in joining, now if I can just keep you busy, Hmm. It was great that you have just jumped right in with the cruise and show circuit. I love your enthusiasm. I hope the wedding went well Saturday Evening. See you on Tuesday night. And don't forget about this week end events coming up. National Night Out and the Pool Party Picnic. Corinne our host says swimming wear is optional....Ha Ha. Just to let you know that Their is a pool house next to the pool and patio for our use.

Again WELCOME to the club...

5New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 am

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome to the club. You have a very nice car.

6New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 pm

08LadyInRed

08LadyInRed
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Yvette and Ben, Great talking to you last Tuesday. Nice car!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum