Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year's Day Cruise - LaPlata, MD - Tappahannock, VA SMMC

+3
2008Bullitt0867
sc1039
1foxystang
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1foxystang

Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hi - my name is Amy and I am the 2010 President of the Southern Maryland Mustang Club. We would like to invite you to our New Year's Day Cruise - Details are below or please email me at amyh511 at yahoo.com We have a room reserved for lunch so its important to get a headcount to tell the restaurant. Thanks! We would love to see you there!

Ok folks, get ready, we are planning our 2nd Annual New Years Day Cruise!!
Everyone enjoyed Lowerys Restaurant in Tappahannock, Va., last year, so let's do it again!!! This time, let's try to get there in time for the buffet!!

So, here's the details-
Meeting Place- Parking lot of the Twin Kiss ( just south of LaPlata), on Rt. 301 South.
Meeting Time- 11am
We'll cruise a route TBD and hopefully arrive at Lowery's by 1pm. The back room that we had last year has already been reserved again.
Cost of the Buffet is $9.99 per person, or you can order from the menu if you prefer. The cost of your meal will be your responsibility.

I need to have a head count by Dec. 28th, so, mark you calendars and sound off now. Who's coming??

sc1039

sc1039
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds fun!

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

I went last year..it was great.
I won't be able to attend this year but, I'm sure
some of our membes will come.

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

The drive is a little far for me. Its about 2 and a half hours

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

i went last year it was really fun going to try to make it again this year if i can cause i have to get my car ready for it

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

I will be in Michigan for New Years, so I won't be able to go on the cruise.

Jim Bridgett

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

im going to check over the calendar but i want to go if possible

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

1foxystang

Bay Side Mustangs Member

Due to concerns about the weather we have decided to move the cruise to Sunday - same time and same place. I am sorry if this is short notice. We would love to see you!

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

I am still going. Mike u up for it?

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

how many miles is it, roughly?

ill check this later tonite to see if people responded. aswell can i get an address if possible?

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

i was thinking meeting up at the turtle at 930 so we can leave by 10 and its about an hour ride to the meeting place and another hour drive to the restruant that they are going to so if u still want to go just meet at the turtle around 930 and we will convoy down

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum