Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

new on site from calvert county

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new on site from calvert county Empty new on site from calvert county Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm

just thought i would say hey and see whats up on you guys site.i have a 2007 mustang GT white with blue stripes a little bit of work done here and there. Hope i can get out and meet some of you guys. [img][/img]

2new on site from calvert county Empty Re: new on site from calvert county Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:03 am

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hey, thanks for stopping by our site and hope to meet you sometime in the future. Please consider us when selecting a club. We have a lot of things planned for the spring & summer and would love for you to be part of it. By the way great ride. If you have any questions about BSM please call 410-507-7899
Happy motoring
Ted BSM President

3new on site from calvert county Empty Re: new on site from calvert county Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:04 am

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

I would be nice to have you in our clucb. Looking foward to seeing to in our events that we have planned.

Nick

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum