Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member Empty New member Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Baltimor

Howdy,

I stumbled upon the site, because I am interested in local gatherings.

I thought there was an upcoming FORD show at MIR, but I can't see anything on their site. Did I miss it?

I live in Glen Burnie, which seems to be Mustang City now, which is great. Only a few Challengers around, anxious to see if the Camaro(s) will come out to play.

Anyway I'm on the IMBOC group same username.

Thanks,
Chris

2New member Empty New from Baltimore Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hey Chris, as you are looking for a place to ride your pony well we have a large farm and would love for you to come play. Its great to hear from you and hope you consider joining our group. If you have questions you can reach me at 443-951-9260 and we can talk about the club.

Ted BSM President

I will post to your question about the GOOTC on that forum

3New member Empty Re: New member Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:11 pm

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

Nice to meet you Chris. my name is NIck and i am the webmaster. i would love to see you part of the club. I fyou have any questions you can call Ted or me at 410-703-1644

4New member Empty Re: New member Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Chris, you ask about the MIR event. It is this week end March 28th and our club will meet at 7:00 am at the Greene Turtle in Edgewater to cruise and meet others for the ride to MIR. Love to have you join us. You can contact me by phone 443-951-9260 or 410-507-7899 Thanks Ted

5New member Empty Re: New member Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 am

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Hello, my name is Rob. Welcome to our website.
I live in Owings(Calvert County)
Hope to see you this spring.

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum