Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going to try to bring my 93 Cobra to the next Tuesday cruise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Just finished putting it back together recently. Original paint, took the car all appart and cleared it, refinished all the trim in gloss black. Should run 10's too....rebuilt the 302 .030 over, ported some Alum. GT-40 heads and added a Vortech S-Trim with onlt 11 lbs. of boost for break-in. Made 460 h.p. at the wheels and is fun to drive behind the T-56 6 speed I swapped in. See ya next Tuesday, Hermann Going to try to bring my 93 Cobra to the next Tuesday cruise Picture157o.th Going to try to bring my 93 Cobra to the next Tuesday cruise Picture173l.th Going to try to bring my 93 Cobra to the next Tuesday cruise Picture190x.th Going to try to bring my 93 Cobra to the next Tuesday cruise Picture163e.th Going to try to bring my 93 Cobra to the next Tuesday cruise Picture159isc.th

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

looks nice would love to see it in person

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum