Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Membership & holiday party December 19th

+3
sharkbait
Kev68mustang
TOPLESS LADY
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Membership & holiday party December 19th Empty Membership & holiday party December 19th Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:38 am

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

The final membership meeting for this year will be mixed with our holiday party.
December 19, 2009, 7pm at the West Annapolis Fire Department, 121 Jennifer Rd, Annapolis, MD.
It is located next to the jail, east of the hospital, south side of the street. You will enter through the door to the right of the big bay doors and follow it back to the meeting room.

This meeting will be the nomination/elections for next years open positions. The current open positions are as follows:

1) Committee Chairperson. The Committee Chairperson shall preside over all meetings of their respective committee. The Committee Chairperson shall make a report to all members at the next meeting on committee activities. **this will be a 2 person position**

2) Cruise Director - Shall develop and organize club activities **this will be a 2 person position**

3) Historian - The Historian shall collect pictures and information concerning the club, keeping a type of “scrap book” of the club projects, cruises, shows, events, meetings and trip pictures of the club member’s car for posterity.

If you would like to nominate someone or are interested in these positions, click "reply all" and let us know. In order to take a position, you must accept the nomination in writing.

Any question or comments, let me know

Cynthia Moy
President, Bayside Mustangs

2Membership & holiday party December 19th Empty Holiday Party Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Kev68mustang

Kev68mustang
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hay everyone,

Its been a greet year for the club. Let all have some fun and injoy the season that this time of year is about (Friends & Family). Dec. 19th is the holiday party & meeting. So show your subport for club. Please reply.

Kevin Heinz
kev68mustang

http://www.heinztile.com

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

whats everyone bringing for food for the meeting?

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Well... I can work on cars but i cant cook... So im just gonna bring some KFC... if thats cool

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

What do we need?

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

I would suggest finger foods, snack stuff and drinks, I have cups, plates and napkins.

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

KFC is good

sc1039

sc1039
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Going to try to bring some dip and crackers.

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

I was thinking chips & salsa for me...

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

Corinne is bring pop

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

What is pop? U are on the east coast its soda lol! Do we need more like food i can bring a tray of chick fila nugets

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

so far we have KFC, crackers & dip, chips & salsa, meatballs and salad.

pop is what you drink, soda is what you got with ice cream in the 60's affraid

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Oh !!!!!! So no nuggets any sugestions

sc1039

sc1039
Bay Side Mustangs Member

How about a sandwich platter? Thats always safe.

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

i think me and dad are bringing a sandwhich platter and eric i dont see why you still cant get the nugget platter

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

why don't you bring side dishes...potato salad, mashed potatoes, etc...

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

you like nuggets Nick cheers

00V6ElectricGreen

00V6ElectricGreen
Admin

lol Eric

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

It looks like we may have to postpone this till January with the weather we are suppose to get on saturday...what does everyone think?

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

i could probably do january!

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

I can do january.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: