Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why i didnt make it to the meeting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Why i didnt make it to the meeting Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:28 pm

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hey guys, I was on the way to pickup my KFC for the meeting last night and as i was pulling up to KFC I heard a grinding noise then a bang. So I pulled into the lot and poped the hood. Radiator fluid was gushing out so i shut the car off. Had to get towed home and this is what I found this morning.

Why i didnt make it to the meeting 1001076l

The fan blew to peices and took the radiator with it. Im fixing it today. Do you have the meeting minutes?

2Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Re: Why i didnt make it to the meeting Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Dam that sucks think the next meeting is the last tues in feb meeting min will be up soon i guess

3Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Re: Why i didnt make it to the meeting Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 pm

TOPLESS LADY

TOPLESS LADY
Admin

that sucks, sorry. Yes, Joy is tying up the minutes and then they will be posted on the website. Hope it's an easy fix!

4Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Re: Why i didnt make it to the meeting Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:31 am

sharkbait

sharkbait
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Shes fixed as of tonight. Redid the cooling system, flushed all the lines, and now i smell of radiator fluid. haha

5Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Re: Why i didnt make it to the meeting Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

damn, i had a freeze plug blow out saturday. i had to smell of coolant then...

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

6Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Re: Why i didnt make it to the meeting Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Dam thats weird not enough coolant?

7Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Re: Why i didnt make it to the meeting Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:37 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

it was on a chevy lol

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

8Why i didnt make it to the meeting Empty Re: Why i didnt make it to the meeting Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

That explains it lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum