Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

+3
BigE27
Ted Wright
ejbrez
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Member Empty New Member Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 am

ejbrez

ejbrez
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Greetings all. My wife and I are excited to be a part of the club. We've owned our 1972 Mach 1 since 2004 and have been so busy, we've hardly been able to enjoy it or be part of a club. I understand our Mach is the first '71-'73 in the club? Either way, she's a great addition to the club as an all original, unmolested example of the "big" bodied '71-'73's. Looking forward to chatting on-line, digging into the new available resources, and mostly meeting new people with the same interest as ours.

Cheers

2New Member Empty Re: New Member Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Emery, it was great to meet you and Jeanette on Sunday at the Tyson Ford show. I think you will enjoy the decision you made to join our club. Its to bad you are going out of town this week end. I will keep you posted on line with events we as club will be doing and I have added you to the member section so you will have access to the entire site.

Again thanks for joining and we look forward to seeing you all at the events. Check our the gallery and see some fliers that are posted about BSM events and the Family Picnic Pool party planned for July 26th.

Ted.

3New Member Empty Re: New Member Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome to the club thats a beutiful car cant wait to see it!

4New Member Empty Re: New Member Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 am

Rapture

Rapture
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome to the club!

5New Member Empty Re: New Member Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 am

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome to club. Good to have another classic in the group.

6New Member Empty Re: New Member Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

welcome =)

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

7New Member Empty Re: New Member Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:26 am

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Welcome to Bay Side !

Rob