Bay Side Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General purpose is to promote public appreciation of the efforts put forth by individuals in restoring and maintaining Ford Mustangs

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member from the shore

+2
JBRIDGETT
sc1039
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member from the shore Empty New member from the shore Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 am

sc1039

sc1039
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Hi everyone.

New forum member, and soon-to-be club member. Ted pointed me to BSM at the Father's Day Show at Kent Island High School. Ted and I have crossed paths several times over the past few years trading Saleen stories. I saw a few of you there, lots of great cars. Hope to see more of you around here and at upcoming shows and cruise nights. Below are a couple of pictures. More details in the sig.

New member from the shore Img_1710
New member from the shore Img_1711

2New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:57 am

JBRIDGETT

JBRIDGETT
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you at the Green Turtle some Tuesday night.

3New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Well its about time you decided to join us. I am in the finishing stages of making a new banner for our club and took the liberties of adding your photo. I hope that was ok because after we talked on Fathers day I was sure you were going to join us. So now we have 3 great Saleens many Shelby's and one Foose and that's just the beginning. If you have any questions give me a call otherwise I will see you at one of our cruise nights. As soon as I receive your application I will turn your guest membership into a member where you will have access to the discount and vendor sponsors. Talk to you soon and thanks for joining.
Ted

4New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:42 pm

sc1039

sc1039
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Check is in the mail! Very Happy

5New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Great, thanks and welcome to the club...

6New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 pm

03blkstanggt

03blkstanggt
Bay Side Mustangs Member

welcome! car looked good at the fathers day show

http://www.fquick.com/03blkstanggt

7New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:28 am

2008Bullitt0867

2008Bullitt0867
Admin

Nice ride !! Welcome to the club !!!

Rob

http://www.baysidemustangs.com

8New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 pm

BigE27

BigE27
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Very nice Welcome

9New member from the shore Empty Re: New member from the shore Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Ted Wright

Ted Wright
Bay Side Mustangs Member

Jason, got your application and check and have converted you to full member. Thanks again and hope to see you at some upcoming events.
Thanks Ted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum